nifi-users mailing list archives

From DEHAY Aurelien <aurelien.de...@faurecia.com>
Subject RE: Nifi Cluster & LDAP
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2018 11:08:36 GMT
I got

Caused by: java.lang.Exception: The specified authorizer 'composite-configurable-user-group-provider'
could not be found.
        at org.apache.nifi.authorization.AuthorizerFactoryBean.getObject(AuthorizerFactoryBean.java:174)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.doGetObjectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:178)

From: Pierre Villard [mailto:pierre.villard.fr@gmail.com]
Sent: vendredi 9 novembre 2018 11:55
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: Nifi Cluster & LDAP

I believe that in your access policy provider, you need to change
<property name="User Group Provider">ldap-user-group-provider</property>
with
<property name="User Group Provider">composite-configurable-user-group-provider</property>

So that you have both the File and LDAP providers.

Be sure to remove /home/faureciarun/nifi-data/configuration-resources/users.xml on all nodes
before restarting because once it's been generated with the initial users/identities, it's
not updated on next restarts.

Pierre

Le ven. 9 nov. 2018 à 11:42, DEHAY Aurelien <aurelien.dehay@faurecia.com<mailto:aurelien.dehay@faurecia.com>>