nifi-users mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anonymization of CSV data with NiFi?
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2018 23:00:24 GMT
Hello

You'd have to write custom code for the anonymization logic
specifically.  But it would be a perfect case for the Record oriented
processors.  You could have a pretty simple "AnonymizeRecord"
processor for example.

Thanks
On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 5:31 PM <sgreszcz@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I have a use case where i need to read incoming CSV files and randomise / anonymise data
in certain columns and re-save the file. Would something like this be possible, or would I
need more custom code or to use something like airflow to handle the anonymisation before
feeding to NiFi?