nifi-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: flowfile duplication?
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2018 15:33:08 GMT
Hello,

You can just connect the success relationship of ConsumeKafka (or any
processor) to two different follow on processors, no need to use any
special processor to duplicate.

-Bryan

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 11:28 AM l vic <lvic4594@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I need to  create 2 independent paths of execution for the same data ( message consumed
from kafka topic).... One path would save it to one db table, another would be used to perform
some computations on attributes and save it to another table. I wonder if DuplicateFlowFile
can be used for that.... It looks as it creates several copies in each path of execution.
Would any other processor be a better option?