nifi-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple NiFi clusters with 1 NiFi Rigistry
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2018 13:28:16 GMT
I think we would need to build some type of feature into registry to truly
support this. Possibly a more specific policy for proxies so that we could
say Dev NiFi can proxy read and write requests, and prod NiFi can only
proxy read requests. Currently it would only really work if you had
separate Kerberos domains, or weren’t using ranger.

Sent from Gmail Mobile