nifi-users mailing list archives

From Dann <dann.orm...@gmail.com>
Subject LogMessage Processor Fails to Transfer FlowFile when Log Level is not Enabled
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2018 15:05:51 GMT
It looks like to me that the LogMessage processor doesn't work when the log
level isn't enabled.  It fails to transfer the flow file and then the
processor gets administratively yielded.

This is what looks like is happening to me.
* At the beginning of onTrigger, session.get() is called.
* Then if the log level isn't enabled, the transferChunk method is called
with the session
* The transfer chunk method gets more FlowFiles from the session and
transfers those to REL_SUCCESS
* The original flow file from the beginning of on Trigger is never
transferred and the causes the problem.

A second pair of eyes might verify where I am thinking wrong or that there
is an issue.

Thanks,

Dann Ormond