nifi-users mailing list archives

From Vitaly Krivoy <Vitaly_Kri...@jhancock.com>
Subject RE: Easiest way to list all NiFi processors in a release.
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2018 15:52:19 GMT
Awesome. Thanks!

From: Pierre Villard <pierre.villard.fr@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2018 1:22 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: Easiest way to list all NiFi processors in a release.

Hi Vitaly,

Yes there is one [1]: GET on /flow/processor-types

Easiest way to find out is to use the developer tool of your browser. Anything viewable/doable
in the NiFi UI is a doable through REST API endpoints.

[1] https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/rest-api/

Thanks,
Pierre

Le lun. 12 nov. 2018 à 18:36, Vitaly Krivoy <Vitaly_Krivoy@jhancock.com<mailto:Vitaly_Krivoy@jhancock.com>>