nifi-users mailing list archives

From Vitaly Krivoy <Vitaly_Kri...@jhancock.com>
Subject Parsing a template to identify processor names
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2018 22:07:34 GMT
If a process group template contains multiple processors of the same type, I need to make sure
that they have different names. Is there an easier way of parsing a template outside of instantiating
it and then getting all processors from a resulting process group? I do already have the code
to do the latter, but I am curious if there is another way. Thanks.

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY The information contained in this email message and any attachments
may be confidential and legally privileged and is intended for the use of the addressee(s)
only. If you are not an intended recipient, please: (1) notify me immediately by replying
to this message; (2) do not use, disseminate, distribute or reproduce any part of the message
or any attachment; and (3) destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.