Dwane,

I can dig into this deeper with you tomorrow, but the simplest preliminary fix is to clear your browser cache. Sometimes JS changes get stuck and can cause these issues. Cheers.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com
PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69