nifi-users mailing list archives

From Asanka Sanjaya <angal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cron-schedule not working
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2019 06:55:13 GMT
Hi Chad,

The nifi docs say that the expression should start with seconds and not
with minutes.  https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/user-guide.html

[image: image.png]

This is the example that they have given:
The string 0 0 13 * * ? indicates that you want to schedule the processor
to run at 1:00 PM every day.

It seems like nifi cron expressions are quite different.