nifi-users mailing list archives

From mohammed shambakey <shambak...@gmail.com>
Subject problem retrieving information of different nifi items
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2019 14:20:51 GMT
Hi

I'm using 'nipyapi' (https://nipyapi.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html)
to write my program, and I'm trying to retrieve different information about
different items in the NIFI dataflow (e.g., different ports in a remote
process group). I'm also trying to update different parameters in the
different NIFI components (e.g., update the file name and path in a
'getfile' processor, update the destination IP of a remote process
group, update the destination port in a connection between the 'getfile'
processor and a remote process group).

To make sure I'm accessing the last updated version for each NIFI item
before using this item, should I just check that updates are reflected in
the 'status' and/or 'status.aggregate_snapshot' of this item? or should I
check something else? Noting that I tried to check the 'revision.version'
of the item, but it didn't work.

Regards

--
Mohammed