nifi-users mailing list archives

From Ryan H <ryan.howell.developm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrate NiFi 1.5 to 1.8 Error - A Blank Sensitive Properties Key Was Provided
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2019 17:38:17 GMT
Hi Joe,

Yes here are the only logs that I am seeing here as of now (I will probably
turn on DEBUG levels to get more):

***nifi-app.log***
2019-01-24 17:32:51,583 ERROR [main]
org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor
2019-01-24 17:32:51,586 ERROR [main]
org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor *                A blank sensitive
properties key was provided                 *
2019-01-24 17:32:51,586 ERROR [main]
org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor *                   Specify a
unique key in nifi.properties                    *
2019-01-24 17:32:51,586 ERROR [main]
org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor *                         for
nifi.sensitive.props.key                         *
2019-01-24 17:32:51,586 ERROR [main]
org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor *
                                            *
2019-01-24 17:32:51,586 ERROR [main]
org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor *            The Encrypt Config
Tool in NiFi Toolkit can be used to            *
2019-01-24 17:32:51,586 ERROR [main]
org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor *                       migrate the
flow to the new key                        *
2019-01-24 17:32:51,586 ERROR [main]
org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor
2019-01-24 17:32:53,283 ERROR [main]
org.apache.nifi.encrypt.StringEncryptor
2019-01-24 17:32:53,284 ERROR [main]
[...]
2019-01-24 17:32:53,589 INFO [main] org.wali.MinimalLockingWriteAheadLog
org.wali.MinimalLockingWriteAheadLog@7ee45cbe finished recovering records.
Performing Checkpoint to ensure proper state of Partitions before updates
2019-01-24 17:32:53,667 INFO [main] org.wali.MinimalLockingWriteAheadLog
Successfully recovered 0 records in 81 milliseconds
2019-01-24 17:32:53,678 INFO [main] org.wali.MinimalLockingWriteAheadLog
org.wali.MinimalLockingWriteAheadLog@7ee45cbe checkpointed with 0 Records
and 0 Swap Files in 10 milliseconds (Stop-the-world time = 3 milliseconds,
Clear Edit Logs time = 2 millis), max Transaction ID -1
2019-01-24 17:33:06,286 INFO [main] o.a.c.f.imps.CuratorFrameworkImpl
Starting
2019-01-24 17:33:06,410 INFO [main-EventThread]
o.a.c.f.state.ConnectionStateManager State change: CONNECTED
2019-01-24 17:33:06,467 INFO [Curator-Framework-0]
o.a.c.f.imps.CuratorFrameworkImpl backgroundOperationsLoop exiting
2019-01-24 17:33:06,485 INFO [main] o.a.c.f.imps.CuratorFrameworkImpl
Starting
2019-01-24 17:33:06,501 INFO [main-EventThread]
o.a.c.f.state.ConnectionStateManager State change: CONNECTED

***nifi-bootstrap.log***
2019-01-24 17:33:08,476 ERROR [NiFi logging handler] org.apache.nifi.StdErr
Failed to start web server: Unable to start Flow Controller.
2019-01-24 17:33:08,479 ERROR [NiFi logging handler] org.apache.nifi.StdErr
Shutting down...

-Ryan H