nifi-users mailing list archives

From Ryan H <ryan.howell.developm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrate NiFi 1.5 to 1.8 Error - A Blank Sensitive Properties Key Was Provided
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2019 16:20:44 GMT
Hi Joe,

Thanks for the reply. Agreed on the secure setup and we will definitely
look to add value(s) for these properties. The issue we hit was that we
weren't able to access the UI, and I was thinking that this error was
preventing this. You think that this error shouldn't block accessing the
canvas though?

-Ryan