nifi-users mailing list archives

From Tomislav Novosel <to.novo...@gmail.com>
Subject Minimum file age
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2019 08:11:17 GMT
Hi all,

I'm having issue with SFTPList processor in Nifi. When reading files from
folder where another process writes files, it lists the same file multiple
time and ingests file multiple times because modification date of file
changes rapidly as another process writes to it.

It appears that Nifi lists faster than external process writes, so before
the end of writing (conversion of file from one format to another), Nifi
lists file multiple time and then creates duplicates.

There is no property of Minimum file age like in ListFile processor.

How can I resolve this to wait for a moment when the file is converted
completely and then to list file and pass it to FetchSFTP processor?

Thanks in advance,
Tom.