nifi-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Start processor group from Rest API?
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2019 14:40:18 GMT
Also keep in mind that "starting" a process group is really just a
short-cut for starting anything with in the process group that is eligible
to be started.

You could have a process group with a 100 processors that are all invalid
and can't be started, and you can still call start on the process group,
just nothing will actually be started.