nifi-users mailing list archives

From Arpad Boda <ab...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Minimum file age
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2019 09:17:33 GMT
Hi,

It’s on the way: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-5977 :)

Regards,
Arpad

From: Tomislav Novosel <to.novosel@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, 28 January 2019 at 09:19
To: "users@nifi.apache.org" <users@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: Minimum file age

Hi all,

I'm having issue with SFTPList processor in Nifi. When reading files from folder where another
process writes files, it lists the same file multiple time and ingests file multiple times
because modification date of file changes rapidly as another process writes to it.

It appears that Nifi lists faster than external process writes, so before the end of writing
(conversion of file from one format to another), Nifi lists file multiple time and then creates
duplicates.

There is no property of Minimum file age like in ListFile processor.

How can I resolve this to wait for a moment when the file is converted completely and then
to list file and pass it to FetchSFTP processor?

Thanks in advance,
Tom.