nifi-users mailing list archives

From Dnyaneshwar Pawar <dnyaneshwar_pa...@persistent.com>
Subject Question on NiFi upgrade.
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2019 10:48:54 GMT
Hi All,

   Help us, if anyone come across below scenario:

We ship NiFi with one of our product to customer, in new release we are planning to provide
the upgrade scripts to the customer to upgrade to the new features that we are providing through
NiFi. All aspects has been analyzed and below 2 scenarios has become pain points for us:

  1.  Merge flow.xml.gz: Since customer may have implemented new feature at their end we simple
can not replace our flow file. We need to retain the customer's changes to the flow and add
our new features on top of it.
  2.  Merge nifi.proeprties: for the same reason described above. (For example. Customer may
have changed HTTPS port.)

Is there any inbuild utility to achieve this?

Regards,
Dnyaneshwar Pawar

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.