nifi-users mailing list archives

From <Josef.Zahn...@swisscom.com>
Subject Re: Nifi Cluster with external zookeeper
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 06:09:15 GMT
Hi Matt

nifi.web.http.host has to be the hostname of your maschine and not the cluster name! if the
name is wrong you are getting serious problems.

Additional properties for external zookeeper below. That’s just what came to my mind, hope
it’s everything. Just to be sure, your NiFi Cluster was working with the embedded zookeeper
and you are now trying to migrate to an external zookeeper right?

vim nifi.properties
nifi.state.management.embedded.zookeeper.start=false
# Properties file that provides the ZooKeeper properties to use if <nifi.state.management.embedded.zookeeper.start>
is set to true
nifi.state.management.embedded.zookeeper.properties=./conf/zookeeper.properties
# zookeeper properties, used for cluster management #
nifi.zookeeper.connect.string=zookeeper-01:2181, zookeeper-02:2181, zookeeper-03:2181
nifi.zookeeper.connect.timeout=10 secs
nifi.zookeeper.session.timeout=10 secs
nifi.zookeeper.root.node=/nifi/cluster01

vim state-management.xml
    <cluster-provider>
        <id>zk-provider</id>
        <class>org.apache.nifi.controller.state.providers.zookeeper.ZooKeeperStateProvider</class>
        <property name="Connect String"> zookeeper-01:2181, zookeeper-02:2181, zookeeper-03:2181</property>
        <property name="Root Node">/nifi/cluster01</property>
        <property name="Session Timeout">10 seconds</property>
        <property name="Access Control">Open</property>
    </cluster-provider>

Cheers Josef