nifi-users mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Filter flowfiles by size from RouteOnAttribute
Date Fri, 17 May 2019 17:44:26 GMT
Ha, I went to see if we could add a more helpful answer there and I see I’ve been there before.
The question’s author selected the incorrect answer as most helpful to them. Content-Length
is not a core attribute and would only exist in a scenario where a previous processor populated
it.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com

> On May 17, 2019, at 10:29 AM, Mike Thomsen <mikerthomsen@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks, Mark
>
> On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 1:29 PM Mark Payne <markap14@hotmail.com <mailto:markap14@hotmail.com>>
wrote:
> Mike,
>
> You can reference ${fileSize}. This is the size of a FlowFile in bytes.
>
> Thanks
> -Mark
>
>> On May 17, 2019, at 1:27 PM, Mike Thomsen <mikerthomsen@gmail.com <mailto:mikerthomsen@gmail.com>>
wrote:

>> Is there a way to get access to the flowfile size from EL? This said to use Content-Length,
but that didn't appear to work for me on 1.8.0.