nifi-users mailing list archives

From "Vos, Walter" <walter....@ns.nl>
Subject RE: Does expiration add up?
Date Tue, 07 May 2019 11:00:46 GMT
Thanks for the heads-up, Otto! We’re deciding on upgrades anyway, so I’ll push for 1.9(.2).

-Walter

From: Otto Fowler <ottobackwards@gmail.com>
Sent: dinsdag 7 mei 2019 12:53
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: RE: Does expiration add up?

https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/3233

On May 7, 2019 at 02:23:51, Vos, Walter (walter.vos@ns.nl<mailto:walter.vos@ns.nl>)
wrote:
Hi! I’ve asked this question a while ago and kind of forgot about it. But now I’m facing
issues with this same thing again. A flowfile expires quicker than I expected it to because
it has a previous wait.start.timestamp attribute. Should I be actively removing this attribute
after every wait processor to prevent this or is there a design thing that I’m not getting?
I’m on NiFi 1.5, by the way.

-Walter