nifi-users mailing list archives

From Dnyaneshwar Pawar <dnyaneshwar_pa...@persistent.com>
Subject ScanHBase processor time range.
Date Wed, 22 May 2019 09:34:18 GMT
Hi All,

We are facing difficulty in ScanHBase processor where min and max time range optional parameter's
are set using variable. The values are coming from upstream and empty or null values are not
accepted as valid time-range. It should be either valid time range or variables be removed
keeping it no  value set. PFB screenshot.

Is there any way we can keep the variables and still able to handle the no values coming from
upstream?

[cid:image001.png@01D510AF.1F21AEC0]
Regards,
Dnyaneshwar Pawar