nifi-users mailing list archives

From Michael Di Domenico <mdidomeni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: flowfile through invokehttp put
Date Mon, 20 May 2019 14:25:51 GMT
On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 3:38 PM Andy LoPresto <alopresto@apache.org> wrote:

> Bryan’s comments are definitely helpful around the additional work separation, but
revisiting your initial question, did you try using Site To Site through the proxy? Koji Kawamura
has done a lot of work on this [1][2] and I believe it’s pretty successful. There are example
configurations and diagrams in the Admin Guide [3][4][5].

interesting, but i'm not sure it's applicable in my case.  my proxy is
not a traditional web proxy, where a client can query the server and
get a response.  my proxy is a byte pass through, but only in one
direction.  i can send it some bytes and those bytes get magically
transported from one network to another (ie air-gapped)