nifi-users mailing list archives

From Michael Di Domenico <mdidomeni...@gmail.com>
Subject invokehttp, ssl, proxy debug
Date Mon, 13 May 2019 14:39:11 GMT
I'm trying to setup a flow where an invokehttp process does a put to a
remove webserver.  the remote webserver uses ssl and there is an ssl
proxy server on my network i must go through to first.

i have the sslcontextservice running with the key trust stores running
for the invokehttp process.  and i can connect to my nifi instance via
ssl

however, when the invokehttp process is triggered, i get this in the log

2019-05-13 10:26:28,699 ERROR [Timer-Driven Process Thread-2]
o.a.nifi.processors.standard.InvokeHTTP
InvokeHTTP[id=a2046302-016a-1000-940e-07f6f5992610] Routing to Failure
due to exception: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote host
closed connection during handshake:
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote host closed connection
during handshake
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote host closed connection
during handshake
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:994)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1367)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.writeRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:750)
        at sun.security.ssl.AppOutputStream.write(AppOutputStream.java:123)
        at okio.Okio$1.write(Okio.java:79)
        at okio.AsyncTimeout$1.write(AsyncTimeout.java:180)
...snipped...

something is clearly wrong, but i'm not sure how to debug it.  my
proxy server uses a self-signed cert, but i loaded the CA cert into
sslcontextservice truststore