nifi-users mailing list archives

From Benjamin Garrett <benjamingarret...@gmail.com>
Subject migrate state for local to cluster transition
Date Tue, 07 May 2019 15:30:29 GMT
Hi,

We want to change a nifi 1.9.2 instance from local to clustered mode.  We
want to maintain 'state' when this happens.   What are our options?  We
tried google, etc. and haven't turned up anything definitive in the
documentation or nifi tools.

We experimented with transitioning a 1.9.2 instance from local to clustered
and it appeared that it remembered the local state BUT it did not seem to
actually use that state when the processor ran.

Otherwise we are thinking of writing our own migration tool piecing
together the state provider code for local vs. zookeeper, etc.

Thanks in advance!
Ben