nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mike Thomsen <mikerthom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal for ElasticSearch support
Date Wed, 08 May 2019 23:11:28 GMT
Elasticsearch 7.0 is out, and I updated the REST API bundle to have
preliminary support for it. Also removed the high level rest client in
favor of using only the low level one per some documentation provided in
the PR. So going forward that bundle should be a lot more future-proof than
the current bundles.

https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2861

The PR should be ready to merge at this point.