nifi-users mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About Nar Classloader
Date Thu, 09 May 2019 02:52:46 GMT
Jianan

We have not done the work to fully isolate the concept of a NiFi Archive
(Nar) such that it could be used outside of NiFi as a general classloader
isolation pattern.

There was one other person interested in helping make this happen in the
past but I'm not sure where it has gone.

With some of the recent advances in Java it might well be the case that a
more general purpose option exists (modules).

The concept of a NAR is at this time pretty tightly coupled to the NiFi
project by design.

Thanks
Joe