nifi-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: flowfile through invokehttp put
Date Thu, 16 May 2019 15:19:44 GMT
Well MergeContent in general is meant to take many flow files and
merge them together, so typically if you were using the flow file
format, the idea would be to create a single flow file where the
content contained (flow1 attrs, content)(flow 2 attrs, content) etc,
but what I was suggesting was to try to configure the processor in a
way that it never actually merges multiple flow files and just acts on
1 flow file. Essentially trying to use the packaging functionality of
MergeContent without the merging, since there is no corresponding
PackageContent processor to go with the UnpackContent processor.

On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 11:16 AM lcarmona@openpartner.cl
<lcarmona@openpartner.cl> wrote:

> Enviado desde mi HUAWEI P20 Pro
> Hi Michael,
>
> You might put all the relevant  attributes down mixed with the content in a special tag
(Jolt)
> It is a kind of tricky because if there is Json structured data you will have to flatten
it first and then remove the special characters through ReplaceText, but you get the content
with the desired attributes included.