nifi-users mailing list archives

From Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: execute process
Date Thu, 23 May 2019 13:47:51 GMT
There is a non-zero relationship, and tests for it working.
If it is _not_ working for you, you should create a jira, with a simple
flow template that reproduces the issue for you so we can look at it.

On May 23, 2019 at 09:25:41, Michael Di Domenico (mdidomenico4@gmail.com)
wrote:

On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 8:31 PM Koji Kawamura <ijokarumawak@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Which version of NiFi are you using?
> The relationship "nonzero status" is available since 1.5.0.
> NIFI-4559: ExecuteStreamCommand should have a failure relationship

doesn't seem like that function is in my version

Name
ExecuteStreamCommand
Id
dfc2ea54-016a-1000-41c7-c32856c7f6b2
Type
ExecuteStreamCommand 1.9.2
Bundle
org.apache.nifi - nifi-standard-nar

i did manage to get it working with routeonattribute though, by
looking at the 'execution.status' attribute and testing for zero or
not zero

but i agree it would be much cleaner of the executestreamcommand had a
zero/not-zero function