nifi-users mailing list archives

From Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: execute process
Date Thu, 23 May 2019 15:24:00 GMT
I just tried it on 1.10.0 - SNAPSHOT, which should have the same code, and
when I try to connection from the ExecuteStreamCommand to LogAttribute, I
have three outgoing to pick from.
If you see something different… that is super strange.

On May 23, 2019 at 10:38:27, Michael Di Domenico (mdidomenico4@gmail.com)
wrote:

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 9:48 AM Otto Fowler <ottobackwards@gmail.com>
wrote:

> There is a non-zero relationship, and tests for it working.
> If it is _not_ working for you, you should create a jira, with a simple
flow template that reproduces the issue for you so we can look at it.

that function doesn't seem to exist in my version. the only
relationship i can connect is "original". and i'm running 1.9.2 as
download from the apache nifi website, so i'm not sure where the
disconnect is if it was supposed to be in 1.5.2+