nifi-users mailing list archives

From Craig Knell <craig.kn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: X-Forwarded-Context whitelisting not working
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 23:52:23 GMT
Nope
We tried.
Ended up using virtual host ie nifi1.domain.com

Best regards

Craig

> On 15 May 2019, at 06:09, Curtis Ruck <curtis.ruck@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am attempting (unsuccessfully) to configure multiple numbered unclustered nifi instances
behind a single reverse proxy vhost (external limitations on single vhost and no clustering)

> In my reverse proxy I have X-Forwarded-Context set and in debug logging both CatchAllFilter
and SanitizeContextPathFilter see the passed context (/nifi1 ... /nifiN).  In debug logging
though, CatchAllFilter isn't seeing any items from getWhitelistedContextPath() where as SanitizeContextPathFilter
does show the items in the getWhitelistedContextPath().

> Since CatchAllFilter extends SanitizeContextPathFilter, it should work except CatchAllFilter
isn't calling super.init() which means the private whitelistedContextPaths never gets initialized.