nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Penna <matt.pe...@intradiem.com>
Subject Nifi Cluster with external zookeeper
Date Mon, 13 May 2019 16:58:20 GMT
I'm trying to create a nifi cluster using an external zookeeper quorum. I am currently getting
the following error in the Cannot replicate request to Node localhost:8080 because the node
is not connected. I have set the nifi.web.http.host to be the same as the cluster name. Also
I have verified that there are no firewall issues causing network issues. I am not seeing
any errors in logs. I do see that there are issues with voting on the correct workflow and
that the process to do that runs for the configured 5 mintues then stops. That is when this
message becomes available. I don't see where it is getting localhost from. Any suggestions
on things I can try or any missed configurations?