Ha, I went to see if we could add a more helpful answer there and I see I’ve been there before. The question’s author selected the incorrect answer as most helpful to them. Content-Length is not a core attribute and would only exist in a scenario where a previous processor populated it.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com
PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69