nifi-users mailing list archives

From Murray Williams <murray.willi...@i-nexus.com>
Subject Re: Weird behavior with the latest rev of MySQL and NiFi 1.7.1
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2019 10:34:59 GMT

> I am now getting in the NiFi log file is "PutDatabaseRecord failed to
> process StandardFlowFIle Due to Unknown Table
> &lt;
> name of the table that I am trying to write to
> &gt;
>  in information_schema".

I believe this is due to a mismatch between the MySQL driver version and the
MySQL version. See here
https://github.com/confluentinc/kafka-connect-jdbc/issues/573#issuecomment-476398546

In my case, I switched my target database from MySQL 5.7 to MySQL 8.0 and
this message went away. But based on other similar issues on forums, it
looks like you could also fix it by downgrading to a 5.17.x MySQL driver.

--
Sent from: http://apache-nifi-users-list.2361937.n4.nabble.com/