nifi-users mailing list archives

From "wanglei2@geekplus.com.cn" <wangl...@geekplus.com.cn>
Subject Re: Re: CaptureChangeMySQL processor takes more than 100% cpu usage after cathing up the lastet binlog position
Date Sun, 04 Aug 2019 15:13:12 GMT
Thanks very much, changing the scheduling to 10ms works.

wanglei2@geekplus.com.cn

From: Bryan Bende
Date: 2019-08-03 23:26
To: users
Subject: Re: CaptureChangeMySQL processor takes more than 100% cpu usage after cathing up
the lastet binlog position
I only looked at this quickly, but I think the queue.poll in the onTrigger method should use
a small blocking time of about 10ms so that when no events are available it won’t crush
the CPU. Right now you could change the scheduling of the processor from 0 seconds to 10ms
but then that slows it down when data is available too.

On Sat, Aug 3, 2019 at 10:18 AM wanglei2@geekplus.com.cn <wanglei2@geekplus.com.cn>