nifi-users mailing list archives

From Peter Piehler <peter.pieh...@arcor.de>
Subject data metrics / data monitoring
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2019 21:53:43 GMT
Hello,

does anyone have a tip for me on how I can provide metrics about data
processed in nifi in a web UI?

I process XML files with nifi. for each file I calculate how many new,
modified, unmodified, and deleted records are contained. for each record
checks are still made. For example, whether values are in the value range.
I would like to create an evaluation which shows me how the data
properties are. For example yesterday I had 5 files, one of them with
1000 deletions, but the average is only 10 deleted records per file, on
average we process 500 files per day.

I'm currently looking for ideas on how to do this. I think it would be
useful to export this data and then evaluate it in an external
application. I am grateful for every hint.

Thx,
Peter