nifi-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CaptureChangeMySQL processor takes more than 100% cpu usage after cathing up the lastet binlog position
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2019 15:26:12 GMT
I only looked at this quickly, but I think the queue.poll in the onTrigger
method should use a small blocking time of about 10ms so that when no
events are available it won’t crush the CPU. Right now you could change the
scheduling of the processor from 0 seconds to 10ms but then that slows it
down when data is available too.

On Sat, Aug 3, 2019 at 10:18 AM wanglei2@geekplus.com.cn <
wanglei2@geekplus.com.cn> wrote:

> First I set the binlog  position to a earlier value, the processor takes
> about  20% cpu usage and consumes binlog much faster than what is
> generated.
> But after it  catched up with the latest binlog postion, the cpu usage go
> up to about 200%.
> I have no idea why this happens.
>
> Any insight on this?
> wanglei2@geekplus.com.cn