nifi-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Sebastien Vachon <jsvac...@brizodata.com>
Subject Re: Question on MergeContent "Max bin age"
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2019 17:11:27 GMT
I like the idea of adding an attribute telling you what happened with your bin. People could
then Route On attribute and handle different scenarios according to their own situation.
However, I believe the reason should be logged somewhere as it could help people figure out
what is happening to their flow.
________________________________
From: Jeff <jtswork@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2019 11:43 AM
To: users@nifi.apache.org <users@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Question on MergeContent "Max bin age"

I like the idea of seeing the details of the reason for eviction/merge in the details of a
provenance event.  Those same details could be provided in an attribute as well.  If a log
statement was also created, it should probably be at the DEBUG level.

On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 9:57 AM Mark Payne <markap14@hotmail.com<mailto:markap14@hotmail.com>>