nifi-users mailing list archives

From Koji Kawamura <ijokaruma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NIFI - Fetchfile - Execute SQL - Put Database Record
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2019 04:51:02 GMT
Hi Asmath,

How about using PutSQL?
FetchFile -> PutSQL -> PutDatabaseRecord
You can specify a SQL statement at PutSQL 'SQL Statement' property,
using FlowFile attribute.
For example, delete from tbl where file_name = '${filename}'
This way, the FlowFile content can be passed to PutDatabaseRecord as is.

Thanks,
Koji

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 9:44 AM KhajaAsmath Mohammed
<mdkhajaasmath@gmail.com> wrote:

> HI,
>
> I have requirement of read a file from fileserver and delete all records from Database
if filename is present in database. Next step is to load data from this file.

> This is more like delete/insert. I cannot do upserts because the new file can have more/less
records after correction from the source.