nifi-users mailing list archives

From KhajaAsmath Mohammed <mdkhajaasm...@gmail.com>
Subject NIFI - Fetchfile - Execute SQL - Put Database Record
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2019 00:43:56 GMT
HI,

I have requirement of read a file from fileserver and delete all records
from Database if filename is present in database. Next step is to load data
from this file.

This is more like delete/insert. I cannot do upserts because the new file
can have more/less records after correction from the source.

Does anyone have idea to this?

I tried Fetchfile ->ExecuteSQL- PutDatabse.
I will loose the file in this case after executeSQL.

Have idea of placing funnel in between and do fork but delete might take
time before file starts processing.

Thanks,
Asmath