nifi-users mailing list archives

From Edward Armes <edward.ar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to deploy NiFi processors change to multiple NiFi instances?
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2019 08:38:43 GMT
Hi Lei,

As far as I'm aware there currently isn't an out of the box method to do
this
 However I would look at using a combination of the nifi registry and tools
in nifi toolkit to roll your own.

Also, there have been multiple questions to both this and the dev mailing
list, asking what could be done. I would also suggest searching the list
archives and see what others did and didn't do as well.

Edward