nifi-users mailing list archives

From Ken Swanson <kswan...@1904labs.com>
Subject Curious about Best Practices for Deployment of Workflows
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2019 19:53:23 GMT
Hi all,

My group is getting started with NiFi and I'm hoping to draw on people's
experience. I was curious if there were any best practices for NiFi when
deploying workflows. When I deploy new code to production, there's often
pull requests, code review, and then CI/CD to actually put it in
production. Is there anything similar for workflows, or do people have
solutions that they use?

I'd love it if there was a way for someone to make a local change to a
workflow/process group, push that up to the registry, and then a reviewer
see a diff of the change, approve it, and then it get automatically put
onto master. Is this something people tend to do with NiFi?

-Ken