nifi-users mailing list archives

From Bimal Mehta <bimal...@gmail.com>
Subject Nifi Single Instance mode to Cluster Mode
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2019 19:12:26 GMT
Hi,

We are doing a migration from a single instance NiFi to a NiFi cluster mode
(with 3 nodes) using Cloudera Manager.
After staring all the 3 nodes from Cloudera Manager, only 1 shows connected
and the others appear disconnected.
In the log file for the 2 nodes that are showing disconnected, we get the
following error:

455 ERROR org.apache.nifi.controller.serialization.FlowFromDOMFactory:
There was a problem decrypting a sensitive flow configuration value. Check
that the nifi.sensitive.props.key value in nifi.properties matches the
value used to encrypt the flow.xml.gz file
org.apache.nifi.encrypt.EncryptionException:
org.apache.nifi.encrypt.EncryptionException: Could not decrypt sensitive
value

I am unable to update the   nifi.sensitive.props.key  as it is generated by
Cloudera Manager when we start the nodes.
Any suggestions?

Thanks
Bimal Mehta