nifi-users mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible ?
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2019 16:58:45 GMT
If you want it to monitor the database it will need to be separate flows.
But you can isolate the logic of watching each database/table from the
logic of what you do after.  The flow would look like say 20 separate
sources then all feeding into a shared processing/distribution process
group.  You can version control the sourcing logic and use 20 instances of
the same version.  Each process group/sourcing flow could have its own
variables.

In NiFi 1.10.0 variables are effectively deprecated in favor of the more
powerful mechanism known as 'Parameters'.  These will let you have
sensitive values (which are protected) and you can basically apply a
parameter to every field rather than just ones we've enabled EL for.  Very
powerful stuff.

Thanks