nifi-users mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to deploy NiFi processors change to multiple NiFi instances?
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2019 17:09:07 GMT
I would generally want a human intervention step in this process, but if you want this to be
fully-automated, you can script that using the Event Hooks [1] feature. As Edward noted, the
NiFi Toolkit or NiPyAPI could be invoked from here to execute whatever steps you want taken.

[1] https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-registry-docs/html/administration-guide.html#event-hooks

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com

> On Oct 28, 2019, at 1:38 AM, Edward Armes <edward.armes@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Lei,
>
> As far as I'm aware there currently isn't an out of the box method to do this
>  However I would look at using a combination of the nifi registry and tools in nifi toolkit
to roll your own.

> Also, there have been multiple questions to both this and the dev mailing list, asking
what could be done. I would also suggest searching the list archives and see what others did
and didn't do as well.