nifi-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos Manuel Fernandes (DSI)" <carlos.antonio.fernan...@cgd.pt>
Subject Terminate process turns ExecuteScript process invalid on nifi-1.11.3
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2020 10:23:30 GMT
Hello,

I made an upgrade of Nifi from 1.9.2  to 1.11.3 and I see a problem when Terminate a Groovy
ExecuteScript process.

The steps to replicate are :

GenerateFlowFile -> Groovy ExecuteScript -> LogAttribute

The executeScript code:

def flowFile = session.get()
sleep(20)
session.transfer(flowFile, REL_SUCCESS)

When ExecuteScript are running , Stop and Terminate the processor, The processor become invalid
with the message:
'Script engine' validated against 'groovy' is invalid because Given value not found in allowed
set 'ECMA Script'

After that its not possible to set  'script Engine'  property to Groovy and the only workaround
i found is to clone  the executeScript and replace the invalid one with  the cloned.

Tanks

Carlos