nifi-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Doran <kdo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Multiple access login NiFi
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2020 11:12:31 GMT
Hi Daniel,

This is unexpected, and I’ve never heard of someone experiencing the behavior you describe
until now.

NiFi does allow multiple, simultaneous connections from different users without any special
configuration to enable that.

Can you share some details about your NiFi version and security configuration (nifi.properties,
login-identity-providers.xml, authorizers.xml), as well as steps to reproduce?

Thanks,
Kevin

> On Apr 21, 2020, at 06:03, Daniel Arnedo <nedo1196@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I just configured NiFi with LDAP. I have all the roles/groups and users with its memberships
correctly only from LDAP but I have a problem. If there is some user logged and another tries
to log in too, the first user automatically logs out.