nifi-users mailing list archives

From "Dobbernack, Harald (Key-Work)" <harald.dobbern...@key-work.de>
Subject AW: Not Seeing Provenance data
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2020 08:27:02 GMT
This is something I experience too from time to time. My quick and dirty workaround is stop
nifi, delete everything in the provenance directory, restart....  Then Provenance is usable
again (of course only with data since the delete) . I'm hoping very much there is a better
way, someone can show us better settings or a potential bug can be discovered...

Von: Darren Govoni <darren@ontrenet.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 8. April 2020 20:31
An: users@nifi.apache.org
Betreff: Not Seeing Provenance data

Hi,
  When I go to "View data provenance" in Nifi, I never see any logs for my flow. Am I missing
some configuration setting somewhere?

thanks,
Darren

Harald Dobbernack
Key-Work Consulting GmbH | Kriegsstr. 100 | 76133 | Karlsruhe | Germany | https://www.key-work.de<www.key-work.de>
| Datenschutz<https://www.key-work.de/de/footer/datenschutz.html>
Fon: +49-721-78203-264 | E-Mail: harald.dobbernack@key-work.de | Fax: +49-721-78203-10

Key-Work Consulting GmbH, Karlsruhe, HRB 108695, HRG Mannheim
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Andreas Stappert, Tobin Wotring