nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Fwd: Searching the Archives
Date Sun, 27 Feb 2005 10:13:05 GMT
Nutchers - a growing need in the Apache world is being able to mine the
e-mail archives on a per-list basis.  Nutch could make a huge splash
within the Apache community if a system could be built to continually
crawl (or perhaps directly subscribe to) the e-mail lists and make this
searchable.  It would be great if we could replace the
search.apache.org as well, where Nutch is used to crawl apache.org
domain.  Combining the two would be fantastic.

Any takers?!  :)

	Erik

Begin forwarded message: