nutch-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Follmer" <sfoll...@meer.net>
Subject RE: [Nutch-dev] IDE tool
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 03:27:52 GMT

I had trouble getting JBuilder to load all the libraries.
I had to upgrade to a newer JBuilder with a newer ant too.
I did get it to load the build.xml and invoke ant, but
there were thousands of errors. I'm sure its because I
was unfamiliar with the many features of Jbuilder.
I like JBuilder, but I only needed to change a few lines,
and standalone ant worked perfectly immediately.

Maybe you can add something to the wiki,
Building Nutch with Jbuilder, if you recall the
steps you went through. I think the first step is:
1. Get JBuilder 2005 Developer or Enterprise.
(which has ant 1.6.2) or 1.b. add ant 1.6.2 to
JBuilder X. Which do you use?