nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Groschupf ...@media-style.com>
Subject Re: jobtracker
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 19:53:00 GMT
> Did you run the Grep.main using bin/nutch?  That should do the trick:

Yes, I used bin/nutch see stack attached.
> In and out are directories of files.  Re is the regex.  Group is the
> optional group within the regex to select when mapping.
>
> Note that you should also define "mapred.job.tracker" in
> nutch-site.xml with the host:port of your job tracker.  (If you're
> using ndfs then you should also probably define "fs.default.name".)

The jobtracker was already setted in the nutch-default.xml, I only
setted 127.0.0.1:8088 for fs.default.name.

However I notice in JobConf line 73
   String defaultValue = "nutch.jar";
get("mapred.jar", defaultValue);

May mapred.jar need to be setted somewhere, Grep.java doesn't set it
and it is not in the nutch-default.xml

Thanks!

Stefan