nutch-dev mailing list archives

From shahzad tiwana <shahzad_tiw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Addind WebAPI to Nutch (Kindly respond)
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 00:15:59 GMT
Hi,
   I posted the subject message on both the old and new developers mailing list but have not
received any responses. I want to add Web API or web service functionality to nutch. The idea
is that application developers should be able to call nutch webservice in their intranet or
web applications. Google also provides such web service in which web service takes a query
from the web service client and returns the search results to the client in a SOAP envelop.
 I havenot heard from any body on this. Can I assume that no work has been done in this direction
so far?
Thanks
Shahzad Tiwana